Dr. Bergman has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from UCB, Takeda, and Pfizer, and (more than $10,000 each) from Abbott, BMS, and Roche.
Determinants of discordance in patients' and physicians' rating of rheumatoid arthritis disease activity
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 206–214, February 2012
How to Cite
Khan, N. A., Spencer, H. J., Abda, E., Aggarwal, A., Alten, R., Ancuta, C., Andersone, D., Bergman, M., Craig-Muller, J., Detert, J., Georgescu, L., Gossec, L., Hamoud, H., Jacobs, J. W. G., Laurindo, I. M. M., Majdan, M., Naranjo, A., Pandya, S., Pohl, C., Schett, G., Selim, Z. I., Toloza, S., Yamanaka, H. and Sokka, T. (2012), Determinants of discordance in patients' and physicians' rating of rheumatoid arthritis disease activity. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 206–214. doi: 10.1002/acr.20685
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2011 08:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
- Abbott (Finland)
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: Award 1UL1RR029884
- 21Stress, appraisal, and coping. New York: Springer; 1984., .
- 27Toward a multidimensional Health Assessment Questionnaire (MDHAQ): assessment of advanced activities of daily living and psychological status in the patient-friendly Health Assessment Questionnaire format. Arthritis Rheum 1999; 42: 2220–30., , .
- 28The development of a rheumatic disease research comorbidity index for use in outpatients patients with RA, OA, SLE and fibromyalgia (FMS) [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56: Suppl: S596., .
- 30SAS Institute. SAS/STAT 9.2 user's guide. Cary (NC): SAS Institute; 2008.
- 34Multivariate Imputation by Chained Equations: MICE V1.0 user's manual. Leiden: TNO Prevention and Health; 2000., .
- 35R Development Core Team, Development Core Team. R: a language and environment for statistical computing. Vienna: R Foundation for Statistical Computing; 2009.
- 36The Disease Activity Score is not suitable as the sole criterion for initiation and evaluation of anti–tumor necrosis factor therapy in the clinic: discordance between assessment measures and limitations in questionnaire use for regulatory purposes. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 3873–9., , , , .
- 39Systemic lupus erythematosus in three ethnic groups. XI. Sources of discrepancy in perception of disease activity: a comparison of physician and patient visual analog scale scores. Arthritis Rheum 2002; 47: 408–13., , , , , , et al.
- 49Guidelines for culturally appropriate health care. In: Harwood A, editor. Ethnicity and medical care. Cambridge: Harvard University Press; 1981. p. 482–508..