Drs. Puéchal, Guillevin, and Mariette have received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Roche.
Rituximab therapy for systemic vasculitis associated with rheumatoid arthritis: Results from the Autoimmunity and Rituximab Registry
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 331–339, March 2012
How to Cite
Puéchal, X., Gottenberg, J. E., Berthelot, J. M., Gossec, L., Meyer, O., Morel, J., Wendling, D., de Bandt, M., Houvenagel, E., Jamard, B., Lequerré, T., Morel, G., Richette, P., Sellam, J., Guillevin, L., Mariette, X. and Investigators of the Autoimmunity Rituximab Registry (2012), Rituximab therapy for systemic vasculitis associated with rheumatoid arthritis: Results from the Autoimmunity and Rituximab Registry. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 331–339. doi: 10.1002/acr.20689
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2011 02:44PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
- The French AutoImmunity and Rituximab registry receives financial support in the form of an unrestricted educational grant from Roche
- 14Rituximab in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and vasculitis-associated cutaneous ulcers. Clin Exp Rheumatol 2010; 28 Suppl 57: 81–3., , .
- 15AutoImmunity and Rituximab registry and the French Society of Rheumatology. Risk factors for severe infections in patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with rituximab in the AutoImmunity and Rituximab registry. Arthritis Rheum 2010; 62: 2625–32., , , , , , et al, on behalf of the
- 22Protocolised versus non-protocolised rituximab treatment for refractory ANCA-associated vasculitis [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2010; 62 Suppl: S283., , , , , , et al.
- 24Rituximab for rheumatoid arthritis refractory to anti–tumor necrosis factor therapy: results of a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase III trial evaluating primary efficacy and safety at twenty-four weeks. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 2793–806., , , , , , et al.
- 25The efficacy and safety of rituximab in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis despite methotrexate treatment: results of a phase IIb randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging trial. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 1390–400., , , , , , et al.