Recruiting rheumatologists of the Canadian Scleroderma Research Group are shown in Appendix A.
Rates and correlates of sexual activity and impairment among women with systemic sclerosis†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 340–350, March 2012
How to Cite
Levis, B., Hudson, M., Knafo, R., Baron, M., Nielson, W. R., Hill, M., Thombs, B. D. and Canadian Scleroderma Research Group (CSRG) (2012), Rates and correlates of sexual activity and impairment among women with systemic sclerosis. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 340–350. doi: 10.1002/acr.20696
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2011 11:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
- The Canadian Scleroderma Research Group receives grant funding from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Scleroderma Society of Canada
- its provincial chapters
- Scleroderma Society of Ontario
- Sclérodermie Québec
- Ontario Arthritis Society
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Institute of Musculoskeletal Health and Arthritis
- Studentship in Mobility, Musculoskeletal, Oral, and Skin Health and Arthritis Across the Lifespan. Grant Number: SMA 112834
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research and Établissement de Jeunes Chercheurs awards
- Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec
- 1Kelley's textbook of rheumatology. Philadelphia: Elsevier; 2005., , , , , .
- 5Canadian Scleroderma Research Group. Sociodemographic, disease, and symptom correlates of fatigue in systemic sclerosis: evidence from a sample of 659 Canadian Scleroderma Research Group Registry patients. Arthritis Rheum 2009; 61: 966–73., , , , , and the
- 12Sexual function among women with connective tissue disease. Curr Rheumatol Rev 2009; 5: 126–32., , , .
- 19Sexuality and chronic illness: a comprehensive approach. New York: Guilford; 1988., .
- 26Health Canada. Canadian guidelines for body weight classification in adults. Ottawa: Health Canada; 2003.
- 34Applied logistic regression. 2nd ed. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 2000., .