Drs. S. C. Shiboski and C. H. Shiboski contributed equally to this work.
American College of Rheumatology classification criteria for Sjögren's syndrome: A data-driven, expert consensus approach in the Sjögren's International Collaborative Clinical Alliance Cohort
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 475–487, April 2012
How to Cite
Shiboski, S. C., Shiboski, C. H., Criswell, L. A., Baer, A. N., Challacombe, S., Lanfranchi, H., Schiødt, M., Umehara, H., Vivino, F., Zhao, Y., Dong, Y., Greenspan, D., Heidenreich, A. M., Helin, P., Kirkham, B., Kitagawa, K., Larkin, G., Li, M., Lietman, T., Lindegaard, J., McNamara, N., Sack, K., Shirlaw, P., Sugai, S., Vollenweider, C., Whitcher, J., Wu, A., Zhang, S., Zhang, W., Greenspan, J. S., Daniels, T. E. and Sjögren's International Collaborative Clinical Alliance (SICCA) Research Groups (2012), American College of Rheumatology classification criteria for Sjögren's syndrome: A data-driven, expert consensus approach in the Sjögren's International Collaborative Clinical Alliance Cohort. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 475–487. doi: 10.1002/acr.21591
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2012 11:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
- NIH (National Institute for Dental and Craniofacial Research, National Eye Institute, and Office of Research on Women's Health). Grant Number: N01-DE32636
- 2Sjögren's syndrome. Vol 2: major problems in internal medicine. Philadelphia: WB Saunders; 1971..
- 4Sjögren's Disease Research Committee. Review on research reports: annual report of the Ministry of Health and Welfare. Japan: Japanese Ministry of Health; 1977.,
- 10Revised diagnostic criteria for Sjögren's syndrome. Rheumatology (Oxford) 2000; 24: 421–8..
- 15Sjögren's International Collaborative Clinical Alliance Research Groups. Associations between salivary gland histopathologic diagnoses and phenotypic features of Sjögren's syndrome among 1,726 registry participants. Arthritis Rheum 2011; 63: 2021–30., , , , , , et al, for the
- 22Clustering algorithms. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 1975..
- 26Objective measures in Sjögren's syndrome associated with each other but not with sicca symptoms: analysis of 564 enrollees in the SICCA International Registry and Repository [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56 Suppl: S446., , , , , .