Dr. Roth has received research funding from Aventis, Cephalon, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Neurocrine, Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis, Schering-Plough, Sepracor, Somaxon, Somnus, Syrex, Takeda, TransOral, Ventus, Wyeth, and XenoPort; has acted as a consultant or serves on an advisory board for Abbott, Acadia, Acologix, Acorda, Actelion, Addrenex, Alchemers, Alza, Ancel, Arena, AstraZeneca, Aventis, Aver, Bayer, BMS, BTG, Cephalon, Cypress, Dove, Eisai, Elan, Eli Lilly, Evotec, Forest, GlaxoSmithKline, Hypnion, Impax, Intec, Intra-Cellular, Jazz, Johnson & Johnson, King, Lundbeck, McNeil, MediciNova, Merck, Neurim, Neurocrine, Neurogen, Novartis, Ocera, Orexo, Organon, Otsuka, Prestwick, Procter & Gamble, Pfizer, Purdue, Resteva, Roche, Sanofi-Aventis, Sepracor, Servier, Shire, Somaxon, Somnus, Steady Sleep Rx, Syrex, Takeda, Transcept, TransOral, Vanda, Ventus, VivoMetrics, Wyeth, XenoPort, and Yamanouchi; and has received speaking fees from Cephalon, Sanofi-Aventis, and Sepracor.
Effect of pregabalin on sleep in patients with fibromyalgia and sleep maintenance disturbance: A randomized, placebo-controlled, 2-way crossover polysomnography study†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 597–606, April 2012
How to Cite
Roth, T., Lankford, D. A., Bhadra, P., Whalen, E. and Resnick, E. M. (2012), Effect of pregabalin on sleep in patients with fibromyalgia and sleep maintenance disturbance: A randomized, placebo-controlled, 2-way crossover polysomnography study. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 597–606. doi: 10.1002/acr.21595
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00883740.
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2012 11:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
- Pfizer Inc.
- 12National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS). Questions and answers about fibromyalgia (NIH publication no. 09-5326). 2009. URL: http://www.niams.nih.gov/Health_Info/Fibromyalgia/default.asp.
- 18Exploratory polysomnographic evaluation of pregabalin on sleep disturbance in patients with epilepsy. J Clin Sleep Med 2007; 3: 473–8., , , , , .