Dr. Curtis has received research grants, consultant fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Abbott, BMS, Crescendo, and Pfizer, and (more than $10,000 each) from Roche/Genentech, UCB, Centocor, the Consortium of Rheumatology Researchers of North America, and Amgen.
Predicting future response to certolizumab pegol in rheumatoid arthritis patients: Features at 12 weeks associated with low disease activity at 1 year†
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 658–667, May 2012
How to Cite
Curtis, J. R., Luijtens, K. and Kavanaugh, A. (2012), Predicting future response to certolizumab pegol in rheumatoid arthritis patients: Features at 12 weeks associated with low disease activity at 1 year. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 658–667. doi: 10.1002/acr.21600
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00152386.
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2012 10:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
- UCB Pharma
- NIH. Grant Number: AR053351
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: R01-HS018517
- 10Rapid improvement in the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis following certolizumab pegol treatment predicts better long-term outcomes: post-hoc analysis of a randomized controlled trial. Arthritis Res Ther 2011; 38: 990–6., , , , , , et al.
- 11Pharmacogenetics Collaborative Research Group. A clinical pharmacogenetic model to predict the efficacy of methotrexate monotherapy in recent-onset rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56: 1765–75., , , , , , et al, for the
- 16What do rheumatologists do in their practices? [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1998; 41 Suppl: S337., .
- 23Certolizumab pegol plus methotrexate is significantly more effective than placebo plus methotrexate in active rheumatoid arthritis: findings of a fifty-two–week, phase III, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 58: 3319–29., , , , , , et al.
- 26Classification and regression trees. Boca Raton (FL): CRC Press; 1984., , , .
- 27CART: tree-structured non-parametric data analysis. San Diego: Salford Systems; 1995., .