Dr. Harvey has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000) from Vindico Medical Education.
Patterns of compartment involvement in tibiofemoral osteoarthritis in men and women and in whites and African Americans
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 847–852, June 2012
How to Cite
Wise, B. L., Niu, J., Yang, M., Lane, N. E., Harvey, W., Felson, D. T., Hietpas, J., Nevitt, M., Sharma, L., Torner, J., Lewis, C. E., Zhang, Y. and Multicenter Osteoarthritis (MOST) Group (2012), Patterns of compartment involvement in tibiofemoral osteoarthritis in men and women and in whites and African Americans. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 847–852. doi: 10.1002/acr.21606
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2012 02:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: UO1-AG18820, UO1-AG18832, UO1-AG18947, UO1-AG19069, P50-AR060752
- NIH/National Institute of Child Health & Human Development. Grant Number: RO1-HD-43500
- University of California
- Davis Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women's Health Program (NIH). Grant Number: K12-HD-051958
- 9Ethnic differences in radiographic features of tibiofemoral and patellofemoral osteoarthritis in African Americans and Caucasians [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54 Suppl: S307., , , .
- 14Knee alignment measurements among Caucasians and African-Americans: the Johnston County Osteoarthritis Project [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 58 Suppl: S242., , , , , , et al.