Inactive disease and remission in childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 683–693, May 2012
How to Cite
Mina, R., Klein-Gitelman, M. S., Ravelli, A., Beresford, M. W., Avcin, T., Espada, G., Eberhard, B. A., Schanberg, L. E., O'Neil, K. M., Silva, C. A., Higgins, G. C., Onel, K., Singer, N. G., von Scheven, E., Imundo, L. F., Nelson, S., Giannini, E. H. and Brunner, H. I. (2012), Inactive disease and remission in childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 683–693. doi: 10.1002/acr.21612
- Issue online: 2 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2012 02:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U01-AR51868, U01-AR055054, P30-AR AR47363, P60-AR047884, UL1RR026314
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: Training grant T32100291
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.