ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00248105.
Relationship between physical activity and health-related utility among knee osteoarthritis patients†
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 7, pages 1094–1098, July 2012
How to Cite
Manheim, L. M., Dunlop, D., Song, J., Semanik, P., Lee, J. and Chang, R. W. (2012), Relationship between physical activity and health-related utility among knee osteoarthritis patients. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 1094–1098. doi: 10.1002/acr.21639
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2012 04:36PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
- Arthritis Foundation
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-AR055287, P60-AR48098
- 8Cost-effectiveness in health and medicine. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 1996., , , .
- 11Physical activity in the United States measured by accelerometer. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2010; 42: 181–8., , , , , .
- 14Documentation of physical functioning measured in the Health and Retirement Study and the Asset and Health Dynamics Among the Oldest Old Study. Ann Arbor (MI): University of Michigan; 2004., .
- 16Activity Guidelines Advisory Committee. Physical Activity Guidelines Advisory Committee report. Washington, DC: US Department of Health and Human Services; 2008.