Drs. Purser and Golightly contributed equally to this work.
Association of slower walking speed with incident knee osteoarthritis–related outcomes†
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 7, pages 1028–1035, July 2012
How to Cite
Purser, J. L., Golightly, Y. M., Feng, Q., Helmick, C. G., Renner, J. B. and Jordan, J. M. (2012), Association of slower walking speed with incident knee osteoarthritis–related outcomes. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 1028–1035. doi: 10.1002/acr.21655
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the funding institutes.
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2012 03:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
- CDC/Association of Schools of Public Health. Grant Numbers: S043, S1733, S3486
- Multipurpose Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases Center. Grant Number: 5-P60-AR-30701
- Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: P60-AR49465
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- NIH/National Center for Medical Rehabilitation Research. Grant Number: 5K01HD04953
- Claude D. Pepper Older American's Independence Center. Grant Number: NIAP30AG028716
- Arthritis and Immunology T-32 training grant. Grant Number: AR-07416
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.