Dr. Schoen has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from UCB and Abbott and (more than $10,000 each) from Roche, Janssen, and Bristol-Myers Squibb, and owns stock and/or stock options in Abbott, Amgen, Pfizer, and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Decision tool to improve the quality of care in rheumatoid arthritis
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 7, pages 977–985, July 2012
How to Cite
Fraenkel, L., Peters, E., Charpentier, P., Olsen, B., Errante, L., Schoen, R. T. and Reyna, V. (2012), Decision tool to improve the quality of care in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 977–985. doi: 10.1002/acr.21657
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2012 03:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- American College of Rheumatology Research and Education Foundation Within Our Reach: Finding a Cure for Rheumatoid Arthritis campaign
- Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center at Yale University School of Medicine
- NIH/National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: P30AG021342
- NSF. Grant Number: SES-1047757
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: RC1AG036915-01
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.