Drs. Heiligenhaus and Foeldvari contributed equally to this work.
Proposed outcome measures for prospective clinical trials in juvenile idiopathic arthritis–associated uveitis: A consensus effort from the multinational interdisciplinary working group for uveitis in childhood
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1365–1372, September 2012
How to Cite
Heiligenhaus, A., Foeldvari, I., Edelsten, C., Smith, J. R., Saurenmann, R. K., Bodaghi, B., de Boer, J., Graham, E., Anton, J., Kotaniemi, K., Mackensen, F., Minden, K., Nielsen, S., Rabinovich, E. C., Ramanan, A. V. and Strand, V. (2012), Proposed outcome measures for prospective clinical trials in juvenile idiopathic arthritis–associated uveitis: A consensus effort from the multinational interdisciplinary working group for uveitis in childhood. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 1365–1372. doi: 10.1002/acr.21674
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2012 11:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
- Abbott Laboratories Immunology Division
- 16Group techniques for program planning: a guide to nominal group and Delphi processes. Glenview (IL): Scott Foresman and Company; 1975., , .
- 18A reconsideration of anterior chamber flare and its clinical relevance for children with chronic anterior uveitis: an American Ophthalmological Society thesis. Trans Am Ophthalmol Soc 2007; 105: 344–64..
- 28Paediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organisation (PRINTO). Cross-cultural adaptation and psychometric evaluation of the Childhood Health Assessment Questionnaire (CHAQ) and the Child Health Questionnaire (CHQ) in 32 countries: review of the general methodology. Clin Exp Rheumatol 2001; 19 Suppl 23: 1–9., , , , , , et al, for the
- 36Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization (PRINTO) and the Pediatric Rheumatology Collaborative Study Group (PRCSG). The Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization criteria for the evaluation of response to therapy in juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus: prospective validation of the disease activity core set. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 2854–64., , , , , , et al, for the