Correlates and predictors of disability in vulnerable US Hispanics with rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1274–1281, September 2012
How to Cite
Karpouzas, G. A., Dolatabadi, S., Moran, R., Li, N., Nicassio, P. M. and Weisman, M. H. (2012), Correlates and predictors of disability in vulnerable US Hispanics with rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 1274–1281. doi: 10.1002/acr.21689
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 12:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
- 6Adalimumab, a fully human anti tumor necrosis factor-α monoclonal antibody, and concomitant standard antirheumatic therapy for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis: results of STAR (Safety Trial of Adalimumab in Rheumatoid Arthritis). J Rheumatol 2003; 30: 2563–71., , , , , , et al.
- 10US Bureau of the Census. 2010 census data. URL: http://2010.census.gov/2010census/data.
- 11US Census Bureau. The Hispanic population: 2010. 2011. URL: http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-04.pdf., , ,
- 12US Census Bureau. Population distribution and change: 2000 to 2010. 2011. URL: http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-01.pdf., ,
- 13The relationship between joint damage and functional disability in rheumatoid arthritis: a systematic review. Ann Rheum Dis 2011. E-pub ahead of print., , , , , , et al.
- 17The prevalence of fibromyalgia in other chronic pain conditions. Pain Res Treat 2012; 2012: 584573..
- 25Stanford University School of Medicine, Division of Immunology and Rheumatology. The Health Assessment Questionnaire (HAQ) and the Improved HAQ (formerly called the PROMIS HAQ). 2009. URL: http://aramis.stanford.edu/downloads/HAQ%20Instructions%20(ARAMIS)%206-30-09.pdf.
- 30The feasibility of using the Spanish PHQ-9 to screen for depression in primary care in Honduras. Prim Care Companion J Clin Psychiatry 2002; 4: 191–5., , .
- 35An index of the three core data set patient questionnaire measures distinguishes efficacy of active treatment from that of placebo as effectively as the American College of Rheumatology 20% response criteria (ACR20) or the Disease Activity Score (DAS) in a rheumatoid arthritis clinical trial. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48: 625–30., , , , , , et al.