Children's experiences of living with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: A thematic synthesis of qualitative studies
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1392–1404, September 2012
How to Cite
Tong, A., Jones, J., Craig, J. C. and Singh-Grewal, D. (2012), Children's experiences of living with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: A thematic synthesis of qualitative studies. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 1392–1404. doi: 10.1002/acr.21695
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 APR 2012 12:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- National Health and Medical Research Council Fellowship. Grant Number: ID 1037162
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.