The German Methotrexate Registry is sponsored by Wyeth Biopharma, which was acquired by Pfizer in October 2009.
Efficacy and safety of oral and parenteral methotrexate therapy in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: An observational study with patients from the German Methotrexate Registry†
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1349–1356, September 2012
How to Cite
Klein, A., Kaul, I., Foeldvari, I., Ganser, G., Urban, A. and Horneff, G. (2012), Efficacy and safety of oral and parenteral methotrexate therapy in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: An observational study with patients from the German Methotrexate Registry. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 1349–1356. doi: 10.1002/acr.21697
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2012 10:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
- 3Current proposed revision of JRA criteria. JRA Criteria Subcommittee of the Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American Rheumatism Section of The Arthritis Foundation. Arthritis Rheum 1977; 20: 195–9., , , , , , et al.
- 7Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization. A randomized trial of parenteral methotrexate comparing an intermediate dose with a higher dose in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis who failed to respond to standard doses of methotrexate. Arthritis Rheum 2004; 50: 2191–201., , , , , , et al, for the
- 102011 American College of Rheumatology recommendations for the treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis: initiation and safety monitoring of therapeutic agents for the treatment of arthritis and systemic features. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 2011; 63: 465–82., , , , , , et al.
- 13MC-MTX.6/RH Study Group. Comparison of the clinical efficacy and safety of subcutaneous versus oral administration of methotrexate in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis: results of a six-month, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, controlled, phase IV trial. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 58: 73–81., , , , , , et al, for the
- 15The German version of the Childhood Health Assessment Questionnaire (CHAQ) and the Child Health Questionnaire. Clin Exp Rheumatol 2001; 19 Suppl 23: 71–4., , , , , , et al.