ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00124254.
Long-term followup for rheumatoid arthritis patients in a multicenter outcomes study of silicone metacarpophalangeal joint arthroplasty†
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1292–1300, September 2012
How to Cite
Chung, K. C., Burns, P. B., Kim, H. M., Burke, F. D., Wilgis, E. F. S. and Fox, D. A. (2012), Long-term followup for rheumatoid arthritis patients in a multicenter outcomes study of silicone metacarpophalangeal joint arthroplasty. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 1292–1300. doi: 10.1002/acr.21705
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2012 11:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: R01-AR047328
- Midcareer Investigator Award in Patient-Oriented Research. Grant Number: K24-AR053120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!