ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00124254.
Long-term followup for rheumatoid arthritis patients in a multicenter outcomes study of silicone metacarpophalangeal joint arthroplasty†
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1292–1300, September 2012
How to Cite
Chung, K. C., Burns, P. B., Kim, H. M., Burke, F. D., Wilgis, E. F. S. and Fox, D. A. (2012), Long-term followup for rheumatoid arthritis patients in a multicenter outcomes study of silicone metacarpophalangeal joint arthroplasty. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 1292–1300. doi: 10.1002/acr.21705
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2012 11:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: R01-AR047328
- Midcareer Investigator Award in Patient-Oriented Research. Grant Number: K24-AR053120
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ACR_21705_sm_SupplTable1.doc||35K||Supplementary Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.