Association of dietary magnesium intake with radiographic knee osteoarthritis: Results from a population-based study
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1306–1311, September 2012
How to Cite
Qin, B., Shi, X., Samai, P. S., Renner, J. B., Jordan, J. M. and He, K. (2012), Association of dietary magnesium intake with radiographic knee osteoarthritis: Results from a population-based study. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 1306–1311. doi: 10.1002/acr.21708
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2012 11:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- CDC/Association of Schools of Public Health. Grant Numbers: S043, S1733, S3486
- National Institute of Arthritis
- Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Multipurpose Arthritis Musculoskeletal Disease Center. Grant Numbers: 5-P60-AR30701, P60-AR49465, T32-AR007416
- John A. Hartford Foundation Centers of Excellence in Geriatric Medicine fellowship grant
- University of North Carolina Clinical Nutrition Research Center grant. Grant Number: DK56350
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: R01HL081572
- Sanofi-Aventis/University of North Carolina Global Nutrition Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!