Dr. Mines owns shares in the Vanguard Healthcare mutual fund.
Risk of malignancy in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis not treated with biologic agents
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1357–1364, September 2012
How to Cite
Nordstrom, B. L., Mines, D., Gu, Y., Mercaldi, C., Aquino, P. and Harrison, M. J. (2012), Risk of malignancy in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis not treated with biologic agents. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 1357–1364. doi: 10.1002/acr.21709
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2012 11:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- 32011 American College of Rheumatology recommendations for the treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis: initiation and safety monitoring of therapeutic agents for the treatment of arthritis and systemic features. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 2011; 63: 465–82., , , , , , et al.
- 5Food and Drug Administration. Early communication about an ongoing safety review of tumor necrosis factor (TNF) blockers (marketed as Remicade, Enbrel, Humira, and Cimzia). URL: http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/PostmarketDrugSafetyInformationforPatientsandProviders/DrugSafetyInformationforHeathcareProfessionals/ucm070725.htm.
- 6Food and Drug Administration. Follow-up to the June 4, 2008 early communication about the ongoing safety review of tumor necrosis factor (TNF) blockers (marketed as Remicade, Enbrel, Humira, Cimzia, and Simponi). http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/PostmarketDrugSafetyInformationforPatientsandProviders/DrugSafetyInformationforHeathcareProfessionals/ucm174449.htm?utm_campaign=Google2&utm_source=fdaSearch&utm_medium=website&utm_term=follow-uptothejune4,2008early&utm_content=1.
- 10Inflammatory activity, but not methotrexate or prednisone use predicts non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in rheumatoid arthritis: a 25-year study of 1,767 RA patients [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1998; 41 Suppl: S188..
- 18The effect of infliximab plus methotrexate on the modulation of inflammatory disease markers in juvenile idiopathic arthritis: analyses from a randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Pediatr Rheumatol Online J 2010; 8: 24., , , , , , et al.