Dr. Mandell has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Novartis, Pfizer, and Savient.
The time has come to incorporate more teaching and formalized assessment of skills in synovial fluid analysis into rheumatology training programs
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1271–1273, September 2012
How to Cite
Schumacher, H. R., Chen, L. X. and Mandell, B. F. (2012), The time has come to incorporate more teaching and formalized assessment of skills in synovial fluid analysis into rheumatology training programs. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 1271–1273. doi: 10.1002/acr.21714
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2012 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- 2How can misclassification be prevented when using the 2010 American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism rheumatoid arthritis classification criteria? Comment on the article by van der Linden et al [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 2011; 63: 2544–6..
- 11Atlas of synovial fluid analysis and crystal identification. Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger; 1991. p. 257., .
- 16Pilot testing of instruments to assess knowledge of synovial fluid (SF) analysis [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56 Suppl: S538., , , .