Special Theme Articles: Obesity and the Rheumatic Diseases
Association of morbid obesity with disability in early inflammatory polyarthritis: Results from the Norfolk Arthritis Register
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 122–126, January 2013
How to Cite
Humphreys, J. H., Verstappen, S. M. M., Mirjafari, H., Bunn, D., Lunt, M., Bruce, I. N. and Symmons, D. P. M. (2013), Association of morbid obesity with disability in early inflammatory polyarthritis: Results from the Norfolk Arthritis Register. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 122–126. doi: 10.1002/acr.21722
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2012 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- Arthritis Research UK. Grant Numbers: 17552, 19743
- 2World Health Organization. Obesity: preventing and managing the global epidemic. Report of a WHO consultation. World Health Organ Tech Rep Ser 2000; 894: i–253.
- 10Department of Rheumatology University Medical Centre Nijmegen. DAS28. 2004. URL: http://www.das-score.nl/.
- 12National Centre for Social Research. Health survey for England 2010: trends. 2010. URL: http://www.ic.nhs.uk/pubs/hse10trends.