The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Special Theme Articles: Obesity and the Rheumatic Diseases
Body mass index and the rheumatoid arthritis swollen joint count: An observational study†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 101–106, January 2013
How to Cite
Caplan, L., Davis, L. A., Bright, C. M., Kerr, G. S., Lazaro, D. M., Khan, N. A., Richards, J. S., Johnson, D. S., Cannon, G. W., Reimold, A. M. and Mikuls, T. R. (2013), Body mass index and the rheumatoid arthritis swollen joint count: An observational study. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 101–106. doi: 10.1002/acr.21734
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2012 03:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development grant. Grant Number: SHP 08-172
- Clinical Science Research and Development Merit Review
- Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development Career Development Award. Grant Number: 07-221
- NIH/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: T32-AR007534-24
- Veterans Affairs Graduate Medical Education Enhancement Award
- 9Remission of rheumatoid arthritis in clinical practice: application of the American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism 2011 remission criteria. Arthritis Rheum 2011; 63: 3204–15., , , , , , et al.
- 11Toward a Multidimensional Health Assessment Questionnaire (MDHAQ): assessment of advanced activities of daily living and psychological status in the patient-friendly Health Assessment Questionnaire format. Arthritis Rheum 1999; 42: 2220–30., , .