The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Special Theme Articles: Obesity and the Rheumatic Diseases
Body mass index and the rheumatoid arthritis swollen joint count: An observational study†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 101–106, January 2013
How to Cite
Caplan, L., Davis, L. A., Bright, C. M., Kerr, G. S., Lazaro, D. M., Khan, N. A., Richards, J. S., Johnson, D. S., Cannon, G. W., Reimold, A. M. and Mikuls, T. R. (2013), Body mass index and the rheumatoid arthritis swollen joint count: An observational study. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 101–106. doi: 10.1002/acr.21734
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2012 03:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development grant. Grant Number: SHP 08-172
- Clinical Science Research and Development Merit Review
- Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development Career Development Award. Grant Number: 07-221
- NIH/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: T32-AR007534-24
- Veterans Affairs Graduate Medical Education Enhancement Award
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ACR_21734_sm_SupplFig1.doc||35K||Supplementary Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.