Drs. Hackett and Newton contributed equally to this work.
Impaired functional status in primary Sjögren's syndrome
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 11, pages 1760–1764, November 2012
How to Cite
Hackett, K. L., Newton, J. L., Frith, J., Elliott, C., Lendrem, D., Foggo, H., Edgar, S., Mitchell, S. and Ng, W.-F. (2012), Impaired functional status in primary Sjögren's syndrome. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 1760–1764. doi: 10.1002/acr.21738
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2012 03:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2011
- UK National Institute of Health Research Biomedical Research Centre in Ageing
- Elizabeth Casson Trust
- Northumberland, Tyne and Wear Musculoskeletal Comprehensive Local Research Network
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0800629
- Newcastle Clinical Research Facilities
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ACR_21738_sm_SupplFig1.doc||30K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|ACR_21738_sm_SupplTable1.doc||41K||Supplementary Table 1|
|ACR_21738_sm_SupplTable2.doc||43K||Supplementary Table 2|
|ACR_21738_sm_SupplTable3.doc||34K||Supplementary Table 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.