Aromatase Inhibitor Musculoskeletal Syndrome
Defining the aromatase inhibitor musculoskeletal syndrome: A prospective study
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 12, pages 1910–1918, December 2012
How to Cite
Singer, O., Cigler, T., Moore, A. B., Levine, A. B., Hentel, K., Belfi, L., Do, H. T. and Mandl, L. A. (2012), Defining the aromatase inhibitor musculoskeletal syndrome: A prospective study. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 1910–1918. doi: 10.1002/acr.21756
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2012 09:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
- Clinical Translational Science Center, NIH. Grant Number: UL1-RR024996
- NY Community Trust. Grant Number: 53273220
- Anne Moore Breast Cancer Fund
- NIH Mentored Patient-Oriented Research Career Development Award (National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases). Grant Number: K23-AR050607
- American College of Rheumatology/Research and Education Foundation Physician Scientist Development Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!