Presented by Ms Oberhauser in partial fulfillment of a PhD degree at the medical faculty of Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Munich, Germany.
Statistical validation of the brief International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health Core Set for osteoarthritis based on a large international sample of patients with osteoarthritis†
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 177–186, February 2013
How to Cite
Oberhauser, C., Escorpizo, R., Boonen, A., Stucki, G. and Cieza, A. (2013), Statistical validation of the brief International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health Core Set for osteoarthritis based on a large international sample of patients with osteoarthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 177–186. doi: 10.1002/acr.21775
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2012 09:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- European League Against Rheumatism
- 1World Health Organization, WHO Scientific Group on the Burden of Musculoskeletal Conditions at the Start of the New Millennium. The burden of musculoskeletal conditions at the start of the new millennium. Geneva: WHO; 2003.
- 2United States Joint and Bone Decade. The burden of musculoskeletal diseases in the United States. 2008. URL: http://www.boneandjointburden.org.
- 6The economic burden of osteoarthritis. Am J Manag Care 2009; 15: S230–5..
- 9World Health Organization. International Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health. Geneva: WHO; 2001.
- 14ICF Core Sets for osteoarthritis. J Rehabil Med 2004; 44 Suppl: 75–80., , , , , , et al.
- 15Development of ICF Core Sets for patients with chronic conditions. J Rehabil Med 2004; 44 Suppl: 9–11., , , , , .
- 38The elements of statistical learning. 2nd ed. New York: Springer; 2009., , .
- 39R Development Core Team. R: a language and environment for statistical computing. Vienna: R Foundation for Statistical Computing; 2011. URL: http://www.R-project.org.
- 43Are they relevant? A critical evaluation of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health Core Sets for osteoarthritis from the perspective of patients with knee osteoarthritis in Singapore. Ann Rheum Dis 2006; 65: 1067–73., , , , , , et al.