Prospective study of posttraumatic stress disorder and disease activity outcomes in US veterans with rheumatoid arthritis
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 227–234, February 2013
How to Cite
Mikuls, T. R., Padala, P. R., Sayles, H. R., Yu, F., Michaud, K., Caplan, L., Kerr, G. S., Reimold, A., Cannon, G. W., Richards, J. S., Lazaro, D., Thiele, G. M. and Boscarino, J. A. (2013), Prospective study of posttraumatic stress disorder and disease activity outcomes in US veterans with rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 227–234. doi: 10.1002/acr.21778
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2012 11:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2012
- Nebraska Arthritis Outcomes Research Center at the University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development Program of the Veterans Health Administration
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Veterans Health Administration (Veterans Affairs Merit award)
- Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development Program Career Development Award. Grant Number: CDA 07-221
- 1American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 4th ed. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association; 2000.
- 5Trauma and the Vietnam War generation: report of findings from the National Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Study. New York: Brunner Mazel; 1990., , , , , , et al.
- 25PTSD in Iraq War veterans: implications for primary care. In: Iraq War clinician guide. 2nd ed. Washington, DC: US Department of Veterans Affairs; 2004., , .
- 28Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences. New York: Academic Press; 1977..