Racial/ethnic differences in the use of biologic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs among California Medicaid rheumatoid arthritis patients
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 299–303, February 2013
How to Cite
Chu, L.-H., Portugal, C., Kawatkar, A. A., Stohl, W. and Nichol, M. B. (2013), Racial/ethnic differences in the use of biologic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs among California Medicaid rheumatoid arthritis patients. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 299–303. doi: 10.1002/acr.21798
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2012 12:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- 32012 update of the 2008 American College of Rheumatology recommendations for the use of disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs and biologic agents in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 2012; 64: 625–39., , , , , , et al.
- 6Bailit Health Purchasing. Monitoring Medi-Cal: recommendations for measuring the performance of California's Medicaid program. URL: http://www.chcf.org/publications/2011/01/monitoring-medical-recommendations-measuring-performance.
- 7California Healthcare Foundation. Medi-Cal facts and figures. URL: http://www.chcf.org/publications/2009/09/medical-facts-and-figures.
- 10Arthritis Foundation. Arthritis Today drug guide. URL: http://www.arthritistoday.org/treatments/drug-guide/index.php.
- 16Differences in the prevalence and severity of arthritis among racial/ethnic groups in the United States: National Health Interview Survey, 2002, 2003, and 2006. Prev Chronic Dis 2010; 7: A64., , , , , , et al.