Dr. Bakland has received consultant fees and speaking fees (less than $10,000 each) from MSD, Abbott, and Roche.
Assessment of SpondyloArthritis International Society criteria for axial spondyloarthritis in chronic back pain patients with a high prevalence of HLA–B27
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 448–453, March 2013
How to Cite
Bakland, G., Alsing, R., Singh, K. and Nossent, J. C. (2013), Assessment of SpondyloArthritis International Society criteria for axial spondyloarthritis in chronic back pain patients with a high prevalence of HLA–B27. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 448–453. doi: 10.1002/acr.21804
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2012 09:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
- North Norwegian Health Authority. Grant Number: SFP-827-08
- 5The development of Assessment of SpondyloArthritis international Society classification criteria for axial spondyloarthritis (part I): classification of paper patients by expert opinion including uncertainty appraisal. Ann Rheum Dis 2009; 68: 770–6., , , , , , et al.
- 6Severity of baseline magnetic resonance imaging–evident sacroiliitis and HLA–B27 status in early inflammatory back pain predict radiographically evident ankylosing spondylitis at eight years. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 58: 3413–8., , , , , , et al.
- 13Performance of the Assessment in Spondyloarthritis International Society classification for axial and peripheral spondyloarthritis in an established clinical cohort: comparison with criteria sets of Amor and the European Spondylarthropathy Study Group. J Rheumatol 2012; 39: 816–21., , , , , , et al.