Dr. Hernández-Díaz has received consultant fees (less than $10,000 each) from AstraZeneca, Novartis, and GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals.
Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs
Use of disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs during pregnancy and risk of preeclampsia
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 64, Issue 11, pages 1730–1738, November 2012
How to Cite
Palmsten, K., Hernández-Díaz, S., Kuriya, B., Solomon, D. H. and Setoguchi, S. (2012), Use of disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs during pregnancy and risk of preeclampsia. Arthritis Care Res, 64: 1730–1738. doi: 10.1002/acr.21807
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2011
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Numbers: R21HD055479, R01HS018533
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: Training Grant T32 HD060454
- NIH. Grant Number: K24-AR055989
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: K02-HS017731
- US Department of Health and Human Services
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.