Dr. Bombardier holds a Canada Research Chair in Knowledge Transfer for Musculoskeletal Care (2002–2016) and a Pfizer Research Chair in Rheumatology.
Serious infections in a population-based cohort of 86,039 seniors with rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 353–361, March 2013
How to Cite
Widdifield, J., Bernatsky, S., Paterson, J. M., Gunraj, N., Thorne, J. C., Pope, J., Cividino, A. and Bombardier, C. (2013), Serious infections in a population-based cohort of 86,039 seniors with rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 353–361. doi: 10.1002/acr.21812
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2012 09:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences, a nonprofit research corporation funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: 82717, 83264
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care Drug Innovation Fund
- Career award from the Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ACR_21812_sm_SupplTable1.doc||104K||Supplementary Table 1|
|ACR_21812_sm_SupplTable2.doc||100K||Supplementary Table 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.