This manuscript was prepared using an Osteoarthritis Initiative (OAI) public use data set and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or views of the OAI investigators, the NIH, or the private funding partners.
Is symptomatic knee osteoarthritis a risk factor for a trajectory of fast decline in gait speed? Results from a longitudinal cohort study†
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 187–194, February 2013
How to Cite
White, D. K., Niu, J. and Zhang, Y. (2013), Is symptomatic knee osteoarthritis a risk factor for a trajectory of fast decline in gait speed? Results from a longitudinal cohort study. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 187–194. doi: 10.1002/acr.21816
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 08:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- American College of Rheumatology/Rheumatology Research Foundation Rheumatology Investigator Award
- Boston Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center. Grant Number: P30-AG031679
- Foundation for Physical Therapy Geriatric Research Grant
- NIH. Grant Number: AR47885
- NIH, a branch of the Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Numbers: N01-AR-2-2258, N01-AR-2-2259, N01-AR-2-2260, N01-AR-2-2261, N01-AR-2-2262
- OAI Study Investigators
- Merck Research Laboratories
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Foundation for the NIH
Vol. 65, Issue 4, 666, Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ACR_21816_sm_SupplFig1.doc||73K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|ACR_21816_sm_SupplFig2.doc||73K||Supplementary Figure 2|
|ACR_21816_sm_SupplFig3.doc||84K||Supplementary Figure 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.