Dr. Chung has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Gilead and Actelion, and research funding from Gilead, United Therapeutics, and Pfizer.
Dyspnea assessment and pulmonary hypertension in patients with systemic sclerosis: Utility of the University of California, San Diego, Shortness of Breath Questionnaire
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 454–463, March 2013
How to Cite
Chung, L., Chen, H., Khanna, D. and Steen, V. D. (2013), Dyspnea assessment and pulmonary hypertension in patients with systemic sclerosis: Utility of the University of California, San Diego, Shortness of Breath Questionnaire. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 454–463. doi: 10.1002/acr.21827
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2012 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- Scleroderma Foundation
- Sibley Foundation
- Scleroderma Research Foundation
- Karen Brown Scleroderma Foundation
- 2The prevalence of undiagnosed pulmonary arterial hypertension in subjects with connective tissue disease at the secondary health care level of community-based rheumatologists (the UNCOVER study). Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 2125–32., , , , , .
- 17Assessing disability and quality of life in systemic sclerosis: construct validities of the Cochin Hand Function Scale, Health Assessment Questionnaire (HAQ), Systemic Sclerosis HAQ, and Medical Outcomes Study 36-Item Short Form Health Survey. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 57: 94–102., , , , , , et al.
- 20Correlation of the degree of dyspnea with health-related quality of life, functional abilities, and diffusing capacity for carbon monoxide in patients with systemic sclerosis and active alveolitis: results from the Scleroderma Lung Study. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 592–600., , , , , , et al.
- 23Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences. 2nd ed. Hillsdale: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 1988..
- 30Validity of two new patient-reported outcome measures in systemic sclerosis: Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System 29-item Health Profile and Functional Assessment of Chronic Illness Therapy–Dyspnea short form. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 2011; 63: 1620–8., , , , , , et al.