Dr. Singh has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Abbott, URL, Novartis, Allergan, and Savient, and (more than $10,000 each) from Ardea and Takeda, and has received investigator-initiated research grants from Savient, Takeda, Allergan, Wyeth, and Amgen.
Patient race and surgical outcomes after total knee arthroplasty: An analysis of a large regional database†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 414–420, March 2013
How to Cite
Blum, M. A., Singh, J. A., Lee, G.-C., Richardson, D., Chen, W. and Ibrahim, S. A. (2013), Patient race and surgical outcomes after total knee arthroplasty: An analysis of a large regional database. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 414–420. doi: 10.1002/acr.21834
The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States Government.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2012 03:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: Clinical Translational Science Award 1-KL2-RR-024151-01
- NIH/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: 1-K24-AR-055259-06
- Zimmer and Smith & Nephew
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.