The contents of this article are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
Validation of the Pediatric Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics in childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 372–381, March 2013
How to Cite
Brunner, H. I., Klein-Gitelman, M. S., Zelko, F., Thomas, E. C., Hummel, J., Nelson, S. M., Huggins, J., Curran, M. L., Roebuck-Spencer, T., Beebe, D. W. and Ying, J. (2013), Validation of the Pediatric Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics in childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 372–381. doi: 10.1002/acr.21835
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2012 03:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2012
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: P60-AR047884
- Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Award (NIH/National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: UL1-TR-000077-04, UL1-RR-026314-03
- 5Childhood Arthritis & Rheumatology Research Alliance Ad-Hoc Neurocognitive Lupus Committee. A proposed framework to standardize the neurocognitive assessment of patients with pediatric systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 2010; 62: 1029–33., , , , , , et al, for the
- 7C-Shop. Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics (version 4). Norman (OK): Center for the Study of Human Operator Performance; 2007.
- 9C-Shop. ANAM4 PED: user manual. Norman (OK): Center for the Study of Human Operator Performance; 2007.
- 11Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology. Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 1997; 40: 1725., for the
- 16ANAM Pediatric Version (Ped-ANAM) user's manual. Washington (DC): National Rehabilitation Hospital; 2004., , , .
- 20Performance on the Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics in a nonclinical sample of soldiers screened for mild TBI after returning from Iraq and Afghanistan: a descriptive analysis. J Head Trauma Rehabil 2009; 24: 24–31., , .
- 25Statistical pattern recognition. 2nd ed. West Sussex (England): John Wiley & Sons; 2002..
- 26Sensitivity of the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Disease Activity Index, British Isles Lupus Assessment Group Index, and Systemic Lupus Activity Measure in the evaluation of clinical change in childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Rheum 1999; 42: 1354–60., , , .
- 37Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics (ANAM) performance stability during repeated cognitive assessments. Mankato (MN): Mankato State University; 1995., , .
- 38Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children, 4th ed. San Antonio: Harcourt Assessment; 2003..
- 39Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale. 4th ed. San Antonio: NCS Pearson; 2008..
- 40Continuous Performance Test II. North Tonawanda (NY): Multi-Health Systems; 2004..
- 41The Delis-Kaplan executive function system: technical manual. San Antonio (TX): Psychological Corporation; 2001., , .
- 42Wechsler Abbreviated Scale of Intelligence (WASI). San Antonio (TX): Psychological Corporation, Harcourt Brace; 2001..