The contents of this article are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
Validation of the Pediatric Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics in childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus†
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 372–381, March 2013
How to Cite
Brunner, H. I., Klein-Gitelman, M. S., Zelko, F., Thomas, E. C., Hummel, J., Nelson, S. M., Huggins, J., Curran, M. L., Roebuck-Spencer, T., Beebe, D. W. and Ying, J. (2013), Validation of the Pediatric Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics in childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 372–381. doi: 10.1002/acr.21835
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2012 03:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2012
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: P60-AR047884
- Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Award (NIH/National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: UL1-TR-000077-04, UL1-RR-026314-03
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ACR_21835_sm_SupplTable1.doc||33K||Supplementary Table 1|
|ACR_21835_sm_SupplTable2.doc||56K||Supplementary Table 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.