Drs. Chang and Liu contributed equally to this work.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Increased Risk of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage in Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: A Nationwide Population-Based Study
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 601–606, April 2013
How to Cite
Chang, Y.-S., Liu, C.-J., Chen, W.-S., Lai, C.-C., Wang, S.-H., Chen, T.-J., Tzeng, C.-H., Tsai, C.-Y. and Wang, S.-J. (2013), Increased Risk of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage in Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: A Nationwide Population-Based Study. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 601–606. doi: 10.1002/acr.21846
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2012 09:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
- Taiwan National Science Council. Grant Numbers: 100-2314-B-010-019-MY2, 100-2314-B-010-018-MY3
- Taipei Veterans General Hospital. Grant Numbers: VGHUST101-G7-1-1, V101C-106, V101E7-003
- National Science Council support for the Center for Dynamical Biomarkers and Translational Medicine, National Central University, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC grant 100-2911-I-008-001
- Brain Research Center, National Yang-Ming University
- Ministry of Education, Aim for the Top University Plan
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ACR_21846_sm_SupplTable1.doc||29K||Supplementary Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.