Pain Intensity Variability and Its Relationship With Quality of Life in Youths With Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 563–570, April 2013
How to Cite
Tupper, S. M., Rosenberg, A. M., Pahwa, P. and Stinson, J. N. (2013), Pain Intensity Variability and Its Relationship With Quality of Life in Youths With Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 563–570. doi: 10.1002/acr.21850
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2012 10:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Regional Partnership Program with the Saskatchewan Health Research Foundation
- Postdoctoral fellowship with the Canadian Institutes of Health Research Team in Children's Pain and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research–funded Strategic Training Initiative in Health Research, Pain in Child Health
- 3Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization (PRINTO). Proxy-reported health-related quality of life of patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: the Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization Multinational Quality of Life Cohort Study. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 57: 35–43., , , , , , et al, for the
- 11Introducing biological rhythms. New York: Springer; 2006., .
- 19Stinson JN, Stevens BJ, inventors. E-Ouch electronic pain diary. The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. 2004.
- 24Categorical data analysis using the SAS system. 2nd ed. Cary (NC): SAS Institute; 2000., , .
- 25Applied regression analysis and other multivariable methods. 3rd ed. Pacific Grove (CA): Duxbury Press; 1998., , , .
- 32Selecting the working correlation structure in generalized estimating equations with application to the lung health study. Stat Sin 2002; 12: 475–90., .
- 33A primer of multivariate statistics. 2nd ed. New York: Academic Press; 1985..
- 37Textbook of pediatric rheumatology. 5th ed. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders; 2005., .