Dr. Ortiz has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Abbott, Esteve, and MSD.
Development and Validation of a New Disease Activity Index as a Numerical Sum of Four Variables in Patients With Early Arthritis
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 518–525, April 2013
How to Cite
Castrejón, I., Carmona, L., Ortiz, A. M., Belmonte, M. A., Martínez-López, J. A. and González-Álvaro, I. (2013), Development and Validation of a New Disease Activity Index as a Numerical Sum of Four Variables in Patients With Early Arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 518–525. doi: 10.1002/acr.21854
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 SEP 2012 09:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
- Genoma España to the MEICA project (Molecular and Cellular Mechanisms in Chronic Inflammatory and Autoimmune Diseases)
- Fondo para la Investigación Sanitaria of the Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: PI08/0754
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.