Quantifying Foot Function in Individuals With Rheumatoid Arthritis: Recent Advances and Clinical Implications
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 493–494, April 2013
How to Cite
Rao, S. (2013), Quantifying Foot Function in Individuals With Rheumatoid Arthritis: Recent Advances and Clinical Implications. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 493–494. doi: 10.1002/acr.21855
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2012 10:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Research Scientist Development Award from the Rheumatology Research Foundation of the American College of Rheumatology
- 1Prognostic indicators of foot-related disability in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: results of a prospective three-year study. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 2012; 64: 1116–24., , , , , , et al.
- 3Foot-related health care use in patients with rheumatoid arthritis in an outpatient secondary care center for rheumatology and rehabilitation in The Netherlands: a cohort study with a maximum of 15 years of followup. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 2013; 65: 220–6., , , , , , et al.
- 5Tibialis posterior tenosynovitis and associated pes plano valgus in rheumatoid arthritis: electromyographic, multisegment foot kinematics, and ultrasound features. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 2013; 65: 495–502., , , , .