Dr. Khanna has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Actelion, Gilead, Bayer, Pfizer, Digna, United Therapeutics, Roche, and Sanofi-Aventis.
Evaluation of Test Characteristics for Outcome Measures Used in Raynaud's Phenomenon Clinical Trials
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 630–636, April 2013
How to Cite
Gladue, H., Maranian, P., Paulus, H. E. and Khanna, D. (2013), Evaluation of Test Characteristics for Outcome Measures Used in Raynaud's Phenomenon Clinical Trials. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 630–636. doi: 10.1002/acr.21858
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2012 10:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- NIH/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: K24AR063120
- 1Raynaud's phenomenon. J Assoc Physicians India 2010; 58: 309–13., , , , .
- 4Reliability and validity (including responsiveness). In: Fayers P, Hays RD, editors. Assessing quality of life in clinical trials. 2nd ed. New York: Oxford University Press; 2005. p. 25–39., .
- 5Cooperative Systematic Studies of Rheumatic Diseases Group. Analysis of improvement in individual rheumatoid arthritis patients treated with disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs, based on the findings in patients treated with placebo. Arthritis Rheum 1990; 33: 477–84., , , , and the
- 7Oral vasodilators for primary Raynaud's phenomenon. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2008; 2: CD006687., .