Dr. Khanna has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Actelion, Gilead, Bayer, Pfizer, Digna, United Therapeutics, Roche, and Sanofi-Aventis.
Evaluation of Test Characteristics for Outcome Measures Used in Raynaud's Phenomenon Clinical Trials
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 630–636, April 2013
How to Cite
Gladue, H., Maranian, P., Paulus, H. E. and Khanna, D. (2013), Evaluation of Test Characteristics for Outcome Measures Used in Raynaud's Phenomenon Clinical Trials. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 630–636. doi: 10.1002/acr.21858
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2012 10:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- NIH/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: K24AR063120
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.