Dr. Shadick has received research grants from Crescendo Bioscience, MedImmune, Abbott, Amgen, and Genentech. Ms Iannaccone has received salary support from Biogen Idec, MedImmune, and Crescendo Bioscience.
Performance of Matrix-Based Risk Models for Rapid Radiographic Progression in a Cohort of Patients With Established Rheumatoid Arthritis
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 526–533, April 2013
How to Cite
Lillegraven, S., Paynter, N., Prince, F. H. M., Shadick, N. A., Haavardsholm, E. A., Frits, M. L., Iannaccone, C. K., Kvien, T. K., Weinblatt, M. E. and Solomon, D. H. (2013), Performance of Matrix-Based Risk Models for Rapid Radiographic Progression in a Cohort of Patients With Established Rheumatoid Arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 526–533. doi: 10.1002/acr.21870
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 12:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Biogen Idec, MedImmune, and Crescendo Bioscience
- South-Eastern Norway Regional Health Authority
- Niels Stensen Foundation, The Netherlands
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K24-AR-055989, 1RC2AR058989-01
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ACR_21870_sm_SupplFigure1.TIF||98K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|ACR_21870_sm_SupplFigure2.TIF||65K||Supplementary Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.