Dr. Mayes has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (more than $10,000 each) from Actelion; Rush University, Chicago, Illinois; and Medtelligence (grant reviews); and has received book royalties from Oxford University Press.
Measuring Illness Behavior in Patients With Systemic Sclerosis
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 585–593, April 2013
How to Cite
Merz, E. L., Malcarne, V. L., Roesch, S. C., Sharif, R., Harper, B. E., Draeger, H. T., Gonzalez, E. B., Nair, D. K., McNearney, T. A., Assassi, S. and Mayes, M. D. (2013), Measuring Illness Behavior in Patients With Systemic Sclerosis. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 585–593. doi: 10.1002/acr.21874
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2012 09:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- NIH/National Institute for Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, Center of Research Translation in Scleroderma. Grant Numbers: KL2-RR-024149, K23-AR-061436, P50-AR-054144
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.