Dr. Riddle has received honoraria (less than $10,000) for his role as Deputy Editor of Physical Therapy.
Clinically Important Body Weight Gain Following Knee Arthroplasty: A Five-Year Comparative Cohort Study
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 669–677, May 2013
How to Cite
Riddle, D. L., Singh, J. A., Harmsen, W. S., Schleck, C. D. and Lewallen, D. G. (2013), Clinically Important Body Weight Gain Following Knee Arthroplasty: A Five-Year Comparative Cohort Study. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 669–677. doi: 10.1002/acr.21880
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2012 03:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Virginia Commonwealth University Presidential Research Initiative Program
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.