Dr. Clauw has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Forest Laboratories, Merck, Pierre Fabre, Jazz, Eli Lilly, UCB, Pfizer, and Nuvo, and has received research grants from Forest Laboratories, Merck, and Nuvo.
Prevalence of Fibromyalgia: A Population-Based Study in Olmsted County, Minnesota, Utilizing the Rochester Epidemiology Project†
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 786–792, May 2013
How to Cite
Vincent, A., Lahr, B. D., Wolfe, F., Clauw, D. J., Whipple, M. O., Oh, T. H., Barton, D. L. and St. Sauver, J. (2013), Prevalence of Fibromyalgia: A Population-Based Study in Olmsted County, Minnesota, Utilizing the Rochester Epidemiology Project. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 786–792. doi: 10.1002/acr.21896
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Center for Translational Science Activities, National Center for Research Resources, or NIH.
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2012 03:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- National Institute on Aging of the NIH. Grant Number: Award R01AG034676
- Center for Translational Science Activities at Mayo Clinic
- National Center for Research Resources, a component of the NIH. Grant Number: RR024150
- 4Patterns of healthcare utilization and cost in patients with newly diagnosed fibromyalgia. Am J Manag Care 2010; 16 Suppl: S126–37., , , , , .
- 14Technical report series no. 49. Calculating incidence, prevalence and mortality rates for Olmsted County, Minnesota: an update. Rochester (MN): Division of Biomedical Statistics and Informatics, Mayo Clinic; 1992., , , , , .