Dr. Losina has received fees from her role as Deputy Editor of The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.
Lifetime Risk and Age at Diagnosis of Symptomatic Knee Osteoarthritis in the US
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 703–711, May 2013
How to Cite
Losina, E., Weinstein, A. M., Reichmann, W. M., Burbine, S. A., Solomon, D. H., Daigle, M. E., Rome, B. N., Chen, S. P., Hunter, D. J., Suter, L. G., Jordan, J. M. and Katz, J. N. (2013), Lifetime Risk and Age at Diagnosis of Symptomatic Knee Osteoarthritis in the US. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 703–711. doi: 10.1002/acr.21898
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2012 03:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- NIH/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Numbers: R01-AR053112, K24-AR057827, K23-AR054095, P60-AR47782, T32-AR-055885
- VA Connecticut Healthcare System and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- An Agency of the US Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: HHSM-500-2008-0025I/HHSM-500-T0001
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.