Dr. Neovius has served on advisory boards for Pfizer.
Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Sweden: A Nationwide Population-Based Assessment of Incidence, Its Determinants, and Treatment Penetration
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 870–878, June 2013
How to Cite
Eriksson, J. K., Neovius, M., Ernestam, S., Lindblad, S., Simard, J. F. and Askling, J. (2013), Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Sweden: A Nationwide Population-Based Assessment of Incidence, Its Determinants, and Treatment Penetration. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 870–878. doi: 10.1002/acr.21900
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- The Swedish Society for Rheumatology conducts scientific analyses using data from the Swedish Biologics Register, ARTIS (Antirheumatic Therapies in Sweden)
- Abbott Laboratories
- COMBINE (Controlling Chronic Inflammatory Diseases With Combined Effort)
- Sweden and the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.