The views expressed herein are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the NHS, the National Institute for Health Research, or the Department of Health.
Defining the Content of an Opportunistic Osteoarthritis Consultation With Primary Health Care Professionals: A Delphi Consensus Study
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 962–968, June 2013
How to Cite
Finney, A., Porcheret, M., Grime, J., Jordan, K. P., Handy, J., Healey, E., Ryan, S., Jester, R. and Dziedzic, K. (2013), Defining the Content of an Opportunistic Osteoarthritis Consultation With Primary Health Care Professionals: A Delphi Consensus Study. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 962–968. doi: 10.1002/acr.21917
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- National Institute for Health Research Program Grant for Applied Research funding scheme. Grant Number: RP-PG-0407-10386
- Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professional prePhD Training Award from the West Midlands Strategic Health Authority
- Clinical Doctoral Fellowship awarded by the National Institute for Health Research
- 5National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Osteoarthritis: national clinical guideline for care and management in adults.2008. URL: http://publications.nice.org.uk/osteoarthritis-cg59.
- 15Group techniques for programme planning: a guide to nominal and Delphi processes.Glenview (IL):Scott Foresman;1975., , .
- 16The Delphi technique: its contribution to the evaluation of professional practice. In: Ellis R, editor.Professional competence and quality assurance in the caring professions.London:Chapman & Hall;1988..
- 20The Delphi method: techniques and applications.Reading (MA):Addison-Wesley;1975., .
- 25The effects of a health educational and exercise program for older adults with osteoarthritis for the hip or knee. J Rheumatol 2008;27:1947–54., .
- 27Chronic pain as a topic for epidemiology and public health. In: Croft P, Blyth FM, van der Windt D.Chronic pain epidemiology.New York:Oxford University Press;2012. p.3–8., , .
- 29Current osteoarthritis treatment, prescribing influences and barriers to implementation in primary care. Prim Health Care Res Develop 2012;13:373–81., .
- 30National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Prevention of cardiovascular disease at population level.2010. URL: www.nice.org.uk/guidance/PH25.
- 31National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Type 2 diabetes, national clinical guideline for management in primary and secondary care.2002. URL: http://www.nice.org.uk/nicemedia/pdf/CG87NICEGuideline.pdf.
- 32The functional and psychological impact of hand osteoarthritis. Chron Illn 2010;6:101–10., , .
- 33Involving the public in NHS, public health, and social care research: briefing notes for researchers. 2nd ed.Eastley (UK):Involve Support Unit;2003., , , , , , et al.