The content of this manuscript is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute on Aging, the National Institute of Nursing Research, the Office of Research on Women's Health, or the NIH.
Association of Leptin Levels With Radiographic Knee Osteoarthritis Among a Cohort of Midlife Women
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 936–944, June 2013
How to Cite
Karvonen-Gutierrez, C. A., Harlow, S. D., Mancuso, P., Jacobson, J., Mendes de Leon, C. F. and Nan, B. (2013), Association of Leptin Levels With Radiographic Knee Osteoarthritis Among a Cohort of Midlife Women. Arthritis Care Res, 65: 936–944. doi: 10.1002/acr.21922
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Department of Health and Human Services
- National Institute on Aging
- National Institute of Nursing Research
- NIH Office of Research on Women's Health. Grant Numbers: NR004061, AG012505, AG012535, AG012531, AG012539, AG012546, AG012553, AG012554, AG012495, AG017719, AG017104, AG027708
- Arthritis Foundation. Grant Number: 5375
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|acr21922-sup-0001-SupplTable1.doc||71K||Supplementary Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.